EHEIM ecco pro offers you an extraordinary combination of energy economy, performance and convenience.
Only 5 Watt power consumption at a pump output of 600 l. per hour and 8 Watt at 750 l. That is simply extraordinary. And also extraordinary is its characteristic multifunction handle – it combines three functions: carrying + opening/closing + priming.
Added to this are rotatable shut-off taps, practical filter baskets and – extremely quiet running due to ceramic components.
ecco pro comes fully equipped – including accessories and filter media. You are ready to go.
There are 3 models for aquariums from 60 up to 300 litres.
Benefits of EHEIM ecco pro
- Low energy consumption with high performance
- Excellent biological and mechanical filtration due to optimum water throughflow
- Multifunction handle (for carrying + opening/closing + priming)
- rotatable shut-off taps (more convenient handling)
- extremely quiet running due ceramic axles and sleeves
- practical filter baskets, can be filled according to individual requirements
- additional prefilter (giving longer cleaning intervals of the other filter media)
- long-life elastic silicon sealing ring in pumphead
- Comes with accessories: 2 shut-off taps, outlet elbow, inlet pipe, EHEIM quality hose, installation accessories
- Completely equipped with original EHEIM filter media (pre-filled baskets)
Energy saving, powerful, extremely efficient and convenient
With only 5 Watt power consumption at a pump output of 600 l/h. and 8 Watt at 750 l/h. ecco pro is one of the most energy efficient filters on the market. Compared to similar filters at 15 or 20 Watt it uses 44 to 75 % less energy.
Excellent mechanical and biological filtration is achieved by optimum water throughflow. An additional prefilter captures dirt particles right at the beginning. In this way, the subsequent filter material is protected and cleaning intervals are longer.
The characteristic multifunction handle is a singular beneficial feature. It fulfils 3 functions and is, depending on its position, a carrying handle or a lever for opening/closing or priming. Wrong use is rendered impossible due to the red safety catch.
The supplied shut-off taps are rotatable. You can thus turn them to make them more easily accessible. Water throughflow is adjusted by the outlet tap.
EHEIM High Performance Ceramics, that is components made of high quality ceramics (axles and sleeves of the impeller), ensure very quiet running, high resilience and extremely long service life.
The filter canisters are equipped with practical filter baskets. These can easily be removes and filled according to individual requirements. The number of baskets is determined by the size of the filter: ecco pro 130 = 1 basket, 200 = 2 and 300 = 3 baskets.
The filter baskets come with pre-filled with original EHEIM filter media. The filter is completely equipped and ready for use.
Also product contents include: 2 shut-off taps, outlet elbow, inlet pipe, EHEIM quality hose, installation accessories.
|UPC||4011708202340||Product Type||Aquarium Supplies|
|Country Of Origin||Germany||Model||300|
|Brand||Eheim||Shipping Weight - KG||0.5|
|Number of reviews||0|