With the automatic EHEIM Refill+ you can be certain that your aquarium water is always on a healthy level.
Water is permanently evaporating in aquariums without cover. This is a major problem and can be life-threatening for the aquarium inhabitants, due to the fact that harmful substances (like nitrate among others) and metabolic products concentrate in the water. Marine water tanks also have the added risk that the salinity increases (density).
EHEIM Refill+ automatically refills the evaporated water. For this purpose a sensor is permanently measuring the water level. You simply place the EHEIM Refill+ outside on the glass pane of the aquarium – or in case of a marine water aquarium alternatively at the filter tank in the cabinet (sump). As soon as the water level sinks, the refill pump starts.
Thereby an intelligent controller monitors the refilling process and adapts the quantity of water to the needs and registers changes. In case of significant changes the refilling process will be stopped and like that nothing can happen.
Advantages of the automatic EHEIM Refill+
- Automatic refilling of evaporated water, perfect during holidays.
- The sensor with LED display is permanently measuring the water level
- Fastening of the sensor easily accessible outside of the glass pane of the aquarium – or in case of a marine water tank alternatively at the filter tank in the cabinet (sump).
- Intelligent controller with LED display regulates the refilling. It memorizes the filling quantity and the filling times and this way adapts the water quantity to the tank size and the changes (e.g. seasonal).
- Safety: In case of significant irregularities the refilling process will be stopped and this prevents an overflowing.
- Energy saving low voltage pump (4,5 W), maintenance-free when operating with ultrapure water (osmosis water).
- Refilling tube and drainage elbow with mounting bracket for glass thicknesses 4-12 mm.
- All components are of high quality and work extremely reliable.
Intelligent filling level control with safety stop
EHEIM Refill+ is an electronically controlled automatic refill for all (open top) fresh water and marine water tanks; it refills evaporated water regularly and at the same time adjusts the refill quantity to the tank size and the evaporation rate.
The automatic refill consists of power supply unit, controller with LED display, sensor with LED display, refill pump as well as refill tube and drainage elbow with mounting bracket and clamp.
The sensor monitors the water level. It is glued outside on the glass pane of the aquarium - in case of a marine water tank alternatively at the at the filter tank in the cabinet (sump). As soon as the water level sinks, the refill pump starts.
The intelligent electronics memorize the tank size (refill quantity and duration) and the e.g. seasonally evaporation (refilling frequency). In case of significant deviations the security stop is released and this prevents an overflowing.
The refilling process is stopped,
- if it needs twice as long as before – or
- if the time between the refill intervals is significantly shorter or longer (shorter than the half or twice as long).
The automatic refill can be switched off at a button (e.g. for water change or work in the aquarium).
Energy saving low voltage pump (4,5 W), is placed in the refill reservoir (tank, bucket, canister or others). As it normally has only contact with ultrapure water or with osmosis water it is not necessary to clean it.
It is suggested for refilling to use ultrapure water or osmosis water because if you refill tap water, the salt concentration and the level of unwanted substances increases (nitrate, phosphate, silicic acid, total hardness, carbonate hardness etc.)
|UPC||4011708009291||Product Type||Aquarium Supplies|
|Part Number||3548220||Country Of Origin||Germany|
|Brand||Eheim||Shipping Weight - KG||0.5|
|Number of reviews||0|