RTN / STN-X the solution against tissue necrosis on corals
RTN/STN-X is a protective treatment for corals and is effective against tissue necrosis in corals, both the fast form (RTN, Rapid Tissue Necrosis) and the slow form (STN, Slow Tissue Necrosis). RTN/STN-X disrupts the microorganism development involved and at the same time strengthens the corals' defenses.
- Soft corals and sea anemones
- Stony corals SPS/LPS
- azooxanthellate corals
We recommend a treatment period of 7-10 days. If necessary, the treatment can be extended. Before using the preparation, please read the HTU RTN/STN-X and follow the using instructions carefully.
RTN/STN-X is used in the aquarium and is safe to use. Other aquarium inhabitants will not be affected.
Water, Zinc,capsaicin extract <2%
Acute infection: 15ml/100 litres ( 26 USgal )/daily 4 - 6 weeks
Addition 3 ml/100 litres (26 USgal)/daily Bacto Therapy
- Dose once a day and always dose directly into the aquarium. Switch off the ozone. Skimmer, UV-System,activated carbon. Po4-Adsorber can be operational.
- Use dosing pumps for dosing. Dosage should be dosed once a day!
- You can dose at any time during the day.
- If you dose by hand, use a syringe and our DIY Doser to avoid contamination of the product.
- Calculate the water quantity exactly.
- Do not overdose.
Available in the sizes:
500 ml / 1000 ml / 5000 ml
Use biocidal products with care.
Always read label and product information before use.
BAuA Reg. No.: N-94587
- Only for the use in reef aquarium.
- Keep out of reach of children!
- Avoid eye contact! If product gets into eyes, rinse with plenty of water.
- Wash hands after use.
- Do not swallow! If the product has been swallowed, consult a doctor - Show the doctor the label.
- The product has a shelf life of 3 years.
- Store it in a dry place, protected from light at normal room temperature.
- Avoid contamination of the product with bacteria or dirt.
- Make sure that children do not have access to the used or stored product.
- The empty bottle can be disposed of with the household waste or at recycling centers.
- Please observe your local regulations for waste disposal
RTN-STN-X is produced in Germany at Fauna Marin GmbH
|UPC||23243r||Product Type||Aquarium Supplies|
|Country Of Origin||Germany||Shipping Weight - KG||0.51|
|Number of reviews||0|