Flux Rx Bryopsis and Green Hair Algae Treatment - Blue Life USA
Flux Rx TM is simple and effective with levels easily achieved and maintained quickly for effectiveness when Bryopsis or Green Hair Algae are present.
- Reef safe
- Easy to use
- Effective on both Bryopsis and Green Hair Algae
- Veterinarian approved
- Treats 100 gallons
- DO NOT USE in combination with macroalgae or a refugium
- 1 Container with mg Fluconazole Powder
- 2 Plastic Scoops: 1 lg (1cc/25 US Gal) 1 sm (.15cc/5 US Gal)
- NOTE* When dosing, large scoop should be level and small scoops rounded/generous.
Turn off skimmer and discontinue using activated carbon and phosphate remover for 72 hours; they may be resumed after 72 hours but all other chemical filtration should be removed during the course of treatment. Filter socks are recommended to aid in cleaning the aquarium. Do not use it if you have macroalgae or a refugium. Allow 10 to 14 days for results.
**WARNING** Flux RxTM Indicated for use on ornamental aquariums and fish. It is NOT FOR HUMAN USE and not to be used to treat fish intended for human consumption In case of accidental tank overdose, the medication can be removed using Clear Fx Pro.
|UPC||858542001197||Product Type||Aquarium Supplies|
|Shipping Weight - KG||0.1||Brand||Blue Life USA|
|Number of reviews||0|