Stage 1 - mechanical filtration: Water is pumped into the filter creating the necessary pressure to begin the mechanical filtration stage. Two foam discs collect various sizes of unwanted organic debris encouraging the growth of large numbers of beneficial bacteria which break down harmful pollutants.
Stage 2 - biological filtration: At this stage the water passes through the bio-balls at the bottom of the filter. These have a large surface area and provide a habitat for beneficial bacteria to grow which naturally convert the harmful toxins of ammonia and nitrites into useful nitrates to support a healthy pond environment.
Stage 3 - UV clarification: The water which may contain microscopic suspended algae spores passes the UV lamp clumping and killing the spores to give crystal clear water.
1. Integrated rotor shaft design, quieter motor;
2. Pressing water absorption design. easy to operate and use:
3. Separate quick valve, convenient to install and use:
4. 4/5 layers filter basket, convenient for placing a variety of filter materials:
5. Thickened ABS engineering plastic of filter bucket high resistance.no deformation.leakproof
6. Special sealing design and high-quality rubber waterproof ring to prevent water leakage:
7. Multiple section sprinkler tubes can be flexibly installed and used;
8. Independent ultraviolet lamp switch design. convenient to control the ultraviolet lamp:
9. Special waterproof glass tube design for.UV-C lamp, easy to replace the lamp:
10.Safety grounding design of ultraviolet lamp to prevent leakage of electricity.
|Model||Operation Voltage||Max Flow Rate||Filter Layers||Max Head||Power Consumption|
|CF-55U||DC 24V||528 gph||5||8.2 ft||20W|
|UPC||CF-55U||Product Type||Aquarium Supplies|
|Number of reviews||0|