- Designed for smaller tanks with glass or acrylic up to ¼” thick
- Wet side Now floats to the top of your aquarium if it detaches from the dry side
- New, improved, longer lasting handle pad surface
- Made with rare earth magnets for incredible cleaning strength and durability. Cleans even the most stubborn coralline algae.
- Blade side has only 3 contact points resulting in a 3mm gap between the cleaner and the glass. This minimizes the chance of trapping sand, and thus reduces the chance of scratching, even when cleaning below the sand!.
- Includes Stainless Steel for glass tanks.
- It is suggested to replace blades every 3-6 months to maintain optimal algae scraping.
Available in Three Sizes
- Flipper Nano Float - For tanks up to ¼ inch thick
- Flipper Standard Float - For tanks up to ½ inch thick
- Flipper Max Float - For tanks up to 1 inch thick
|UPC||2343454545||Product Type||Aquarium Supplies|
|Model||Nano 6 mm||Brand||Flipper|
|Number of reviews||0|