Although originally engineered for feeding the Goniopora genus, this product has been very well received in the hobby as an excellent food source for all filter feeding corals.
The particle size of Reef-roids is around 150-200 microns. This is THE perfect size for Goniopora to feed on. When using Reefroids, you will notice excellent polyp extension on all filter feeding corals. Zoanthids, Mushrooms and Ricordia will demonstrate a distinct feeding response. And with continued use, your filter feeding corals will experience faster growth and better colors.
- 1 teaspoon per 100 gallons of tank volume
- Feed up to 2 x a week
- Particle size: 150 - 200 microns
Ingredients: Unlike many other "coral foods" on the market, Reef-roids is NOT made with processed fish meals or other ingredients that can rapidly degrade water quality. Reef-Roids is a mixture of naturally occurring marine plankton including a specific species of zooplankton that is unique to our product.
- Crude Protein 60 %25 25 25 25 min
- Crude Lipid 20 %25 25 25 25 min
- Ash 6 %25 25 25 25 max
- Crude Fiber 8 %25 25 25 25 max
- Moisture 6 %25 25 25 25 max
- Astaxanthin 150-200 ppm
|UPC||Product Type||Aquarium Supplies|
|Number of reviews||2|
- افضل اكل مرجان في العالممهم لا كل واحد عندو أحياءThis review has no votes.
- Excellent foodTop ranked food my corals seems to like itThis review has no votes.