ReefAmorous Media Reactor is a great multi-purpose aquarium water filter specially designed for use in marine and reef aquaria. Insert your media of choice to help eliminate organic pollutants, odors, discolorations, and algae fuels. Great for use with Carbon, GFO, and Biopellets!
The up-flow design of ReefAmorous Media Reactor helps to keep filter media suspended and evenly dispersed to provide maximum contact time between your aquarium water and the media inside the reactor. Water is introduced into the bottom of the filter and then pushed upward through the media and back out into your tank. An innovative bracket keeps the inlet and outlet tubes securely in place.
*Water pump and tubing sold separately
Made of high-quality acrylic components for precise fitment and excellent durability. A built-in hang-on bracket allows for easy installation.
- Chamber Diameter: 10 cm
- Height: 40 cm
- Accommodates aquarium rims up to 20 ml
- Maximum Capacity: 2.0L (2000mL) ~8.5 Cups
- Using GFO: up to 1600 Liters
- Using Activated Carbon: up to 900 Liters
- Using BioPellets: up to 600 Litters
- A-class acrylic construction
- Extremely efficient, reliable and affordable
- Easy to setup and maintain
- Ideal for nitrate and phosphate removal
- Inlet/Outlet: 1/2"" hose barb
Recommended Flow Rate: up to 1200 LPH for carbon or GFO, up to 2400 LPH for BioPellets*
*flow rate must be adjusted based on the amount of media used. An adjustable pump or a ball valve is recommended.
|UPC||Product Type||Aquarium Supplies|
|Number of reviews||0|