Salifert Strontium Test Kit
Salifert Strontium Profi-Test
- In a marine aquarium strontium plays an important role in accelerating the growth of coral and calcareous algae and natural sea water contains approx. 7 - 9 mg/L strontium.
- Strontium is very difficult to test for, but if there is found to be a depletion of calcium in the aquarium then strontium levels are likely to be very low as well.
- It is advisable to maintain a strontium concentration of between 5 and 20 mg/L.
- Salifert was the first to introduce a strontium test kit and this test measures both ionically free and moderately complex strontium in increments of 5 mg/L.
- Sufficient for up to 40 tests.
- For marine use only.
|UPC||Product Type||Aquarium Supplies|
|Number of reviews||0|