- Helps quickly and reliably if the pH is outside the recommended range of 8.1 – 8.4
- Kicks in if sediment has reduced the alkalinity and thus the buffering capacity of the water
- Reduces the stress for all aquarium inhabitants with more stable water conditions
- Suitable for an aquarium stocked with marine fish, soft corals, LPS, SPS, other filter feeders, and/or crustaceans
- Easy to apply – suitable both for manual dosing and for dosing pumps
How to use:
Regularly check the carbonate hardness and pH of the aquarium water. In saltwater aquariums, carbonate hardness should be 6 – 9 °dH, with a pH value from 8.1 to 8.4.
If significantly different values are measured (pH less than 7.7 or greater than 8.6 / carbonate hardness under 5 °dH), use 30 ml (2 Tablespoons) of LIQUID BUFFER per 100 liters (26 US-gal) of aquarium system volume, thus supplying about 0.8 °dH. Repeat daily if necessary. Do not exceed a carbonate hardness of 9 °dH.
1000 ml LIQUID BUFFER contains 2,800 °carbonate hardness.
To regulate the pH and buffer capacity, while at the same time adjusting the level of trace elements, we recommend the crystalline Tropic Marin® TRIPLE BUFFER.
|UPC||21321ed23d||Product Type||Aquarium Supplies|
|Number of reviews||1|
- مهممهم للاحواضThis review has no votes.