REEF ACTIF contains marine biopolymers that bind excess nutrients and other pollutants and lead to their decomposition via specialized microorganisms. This promotes a natural marine microbiology environment in the aquarium and keeps the water extremely clear.
The activation of the microflora provides the water with numerous vitamins and other vital substances in a wholly natural manner. Corals and shells open better and display their full range of colors. Fishes, too, benefit from the stable bacteria flora and the probiotic effect; they become robust, displaying their vitality in the form of perfect coloration.
- Ensures consistent water conditions between water changes
- Has a double function as adsorber and valuable bacteria nutrition in the aquarium
- Binds nutrients and encourages their utilization through bacteria and other organisms
- Promotes the removal of water contamination by binding contaminating substances
- Slow decomposition of excess nutrients without oxygen consumption in the aquarium
- Improves consistency and continuity of skimming
- Enhances vitality and coloration of corals and reef mussels
One measuring spoon of REEF ACTIF once a week per 500 I / 130 US-Gal. of aquarium system water volume. Stir REEF ACTIF into some aquarium water and then add it to the aquarium. Make sure it is blended as evenly as possible.
Maximum dosage: One measuring spoon for a 500 I (130 US-Gal.) aquarium, three times a week. For aquarium systems without skimmers: One measuring spoon for a 1000 I (260 US-gal.) aquarium.
REEF ACTIF can be used in combination with all other products of the BIO-ACTIF-SYSTEM. This does not result in overdosing of organic substances.
|UPC||0619106247020||Product Type||Aquarium Supplies|
|Country Of Origin||Germany|
|Number of reviews||3|
- ممتازسهل الاستخدامThis review has no votes.
- استدخدمته لتنظيف عكورة المياهممتاز و يعطي النتيجة المطلوبة بعد يومين الى ثلاث ايامThis review has no votes.
- تجربةممتاز جداThis review has no votes.