- Raises and balances the pH value
- Increases the buffer capacity of the water
- Promotes the well-being of all aquarium inhabitants
- Without nitrates and phosphates
- Contains only natural ingredients of highest purity
- Increases the pH in the recommended range of 8.2 – 8.4
- Adjusts the level of trace elements
- Boosts and stabilizes alkalinity
How to use:
Add 1 level measuring spoon weekly for each 20 US-gal. / 75 liters of aquarium water. Sprinkle the measuring spoonful directly on the surface of the aquarium water while stirring the water.
Closely monitor the pH and alkalinity levels of your aquarium water before treating. The recommended range are 8.2 – 8.4 for the pH-value and an alkalinity of 6°-10° dH. In case your measurements show strong deviations from the recommended values (pH less than 7.8 or more than 9.2; alkalinity less than 5° dH), the addition of TRIPLE-BUFFER can be repeated daily until the desired levels of pH and alkalinity are reached.
To avoid possible precipitation do not use buffers and calcium supplements at the same time.
|UPC||312324sd32||Product Type||Aquarium Supplies|
|Number of reviews||1|
- مهممهم للأحواضThis review has no votes.