- - Item Prices do not include shipping, customs and Sales Tax. All extra charges will be paid by the customer upon item arrival to Jordan, during the customs clearance process.
- - Item Prices should be paid in full when placing the Pre-Order
- - Once the order is submitted to the supplier or manufacturer, we are unable to cancel any Pre-Order Items
- - If the Order contains other Normal in-stock items in addition to the Pre-Order Items, the in-stock Items will be processed as usually, and pre orders will be shipped separately.
- - Reorder Items may take from 2-4 weeks to arrive Jordan and Clear customs
Introducing the World's Smartest Return Pump
With some of the most advanced pump technology on the market, today Ecotech has stepped it up another notch. With the addition of Ecotech Marine's Mobius app compatibility, Vectra return pumps have never been more versatile or easier to use, and their QuietDrive technology keeps the noise of the pump to an absolute minimum in almost any application. The Vectra M2 can be used as a standard Return pump or Closed loop pump. When in a closed loop application you can utilize the same EcoSmart modes that made their Vortech pumps so outstanding.
- Mobius App Ready - No need for additional equipment to get wireless programming functionality. Connect directly to your iOS or Android device.
- Quiet Drive Technology
- Easy Maintenance with Quick Couplers
- Improved Thermal Management
- Controllable Flow up to 2000 GPH
- Closed Loop or Return Pump
- No Compromises and Second to None
The Vectra Advantage
Included with the Vectra Pump are QuickCouple components, these fitted couplers provide the flexibility to make installation, cleaning, and adjustments a breeze. The Vectra also boasts the ability to rotate the volute of the pump to adapt to the needs of your plumbing setup.
- Easy Connection
- Fast Setup
- Quick Disassembly
- Compatible with Standard PVC
Return Pump or Closed Loop
The Vectra can be installed and operated as either a return pump or as closed loop flow pump.
- Two distinct operational configurations
- Return Pump features calibration and Speed Lock
- Closed Loop features random and pulsing modes
Inline or Submersible
Vectra pumps feature a sealed motor and magnetic drive for internal and external operation as a return pump for Closed Loop flow. The Vectra’s flexibility will fit your needs for just about any setup that you wish to achieve.
The Vectra driver features EcoTech’s QuietDrive technology.
- Choose between Return Pump or Closed Loop configuration
- Access Vectra operational modes including Feed Mode
- QD Technology minimizes DC motor noise
- Fully adjustable flow
- Wireless communication is Mobius App Ready
Mobius Communication & Programming
Access and program your Vectra pumps through your mobile device to access a myriad of features. A defining characteristic of EcoTech equipment is the versatility and power of control offered to the aquarium hobbyist. The Mobius app is packaging all this capability in a way that makes programming and control intuitive, quick, and painless.